Renewable energy deposit
• Exhaustive constitution of data base on the renewable energy deposit
• Recognition correlations between the renewable energy deposit parameters.
• Classification of renewable deposits into account energy parameters.
• Predicting techniques identification for different energy deposits.
• Identification of the limits use of each technique.
• The solution contribution relating of energy production-consumption balance
• contributing solution relating of energy production-consumption balance
Appareil de mesure solaire
A high-precision radiometric station has been installed at the Renewable Energies Research Unit of Ghardaïa, which uses a three-dimensional tracking system (see photo below):
- Pyrheliometer type Kipp-Zonen measuring the Direct normal irradiance DNI.
- Pyranometer type Kipp-Zonen measuring the Global Horizontal Irradiance GHI.
- Pyranomètres type Kipp-Zonen measuring Diffuse Horizontal Irradiance DHI.
- Weather station consists of thermohygrograph measuring the temperature and relative humidity.
- Sun tracker tridimensional system.
- Power supply of the radiometric station by photovoltaic voice.